Chocolate Chip Oat Bars
A kid friendly healthy snack.
Allergen Information: Gluten Free, Dairy/Casien Free, Peanut Free, Egg Free
- 2 cups oats (GF)
- 1/2 cup almond butter (use sun butter if you need nut free)
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 TB honey
- 1 cup chocolate chips (Enjoy Life are dairy free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 7 ingredients in a medium sized bowl until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and fold into batter.
- Pour into a greased or lined with parchment 8×8 baking dish. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let them cool in dish for 5 minutes then on the counter until chocolate is hardened. Cut into squares. Enjoy!